Monday, February 21, 2011

Buggage, Creating Everyday Elegance, at Affordable Pricing!

As a stay at home mother of four young homeschooling children, and living on a single income, I have learned the important value of quality, and affordability. I believe that just because you do not have a lot of money, does not mean you can not own, or create, things of value and beauty. I enjoy being able to make unique, specialized and custom creations, and sharing them with others. 80% of the joy that comes from creating something, is being able to revel in the joy that your work brings to others.And honestly, with four young children at home, creating my crafts in the snatches of free time I find, has become my guilty pleasure of sanity. :0)

I just opened my own Etsy shop, at www.buggage.etsy.com. I make jewelry of all kinds. I am in the process of starting my hand painted glassware line. I make unique and elegant key chains, stained glass items, wood worked items, and so much more.  I hope as my business grows, that you grow to love my items, as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment